Energy Efficient Loan
Energy efficient loans will enable individuals and small economies to save money by using the latest technologies, as well as solar energy.
Energy efficient loans are provided for the following purposes:
- Renovation of home and apartment with an energy efficient elements
- Acquisition of electric cars
- Acquisition of electric car charging stations
- Purchase of LED lighting lamps
- Acquisition of solar stations
- Acquisition of solar water heaters
- For other energy efficient purposes
Loans are provided at company’s head office 1/21, Azatutyan ave., No. 39, Yerevan
|General Terms of Energy Efficiency Loans
|21-65 years old individuals or RA residents, private entrepreneurs
|From AMD 300.000 to 100.000.000, or equivalent USD
|1 – 8 years
|Annual Nominal Interest Rate
|Annual Actual Interest Rate
|Graphic of payments
|Every month, possible with grace period
|Loan provision fee*
|Loan service fee (monthly)
|Loan / Collateral ratio
|Up to 100%
|Real estate, movables, other collateral, guarantees
|For overdue principal amount – 0,1 % per day. For overdue interest – 0,1% per day.
|The term of the loan application review and decision-making**
|Up to 1 working day*
*In case the borrower submits the necessary documents on time.
NO EARLY REPAYMENT FEE IS APPLICABLE.
|Repayments of the loan and interests
|Loan repayment schedule
|Equal monthly installments or equal principal amount graphics
|Premature repayment opportunity without fines and penalties
|Annual nominal interest rate calculated on the outstanding loan balance for a 365-day year
|Prepayment/ Loan amount
Regardless of the rates set forth in these Terms, the fees for third-party services may vary by third parties.
Criteria of the loan disbursement approval or denial:
Criteria for a positive decision on loan granting
- Steady income
- Appropriate collateral, guarantees
- Positive credit history
- Employers guarantee
- Other guarantees
Criteria for a negative decision on loan granting
- Insufficient income to pay the credit off
- Customer’s income source can’t be verified or presented income is undocumented
- Bad credit history, with number of overdue days and classifications or customer’s loan history is overloaded
- Copies of passport and social card
- Reference from employer about employee’s income
- Other documents about income (for example real estate rental agreement, copies of banking transfers, patients, etc.)
- Property documents (ownership certificates, references, technical passports, etc.)
- Other documents (if required)
- Ownership certificates, bases for ownership amendment (Sale agreement , Decision of the executive body)
- Passport copies of the property owners
- Certificate about absence of restrictions of the collateral
- Report on appraisal of real estate
- If married – marriage certificate and spouse’s copies of passport and social card.
- Copies of passport and social card of guarantees (for individuals) or
Charter, State registration certificate, passport and social card of director (for entities)
- Documents on guarantee’s income base
- Documents on guarantee’s ownership base
- IF YOU FAIL TO REPAY THE LOAN AND THE INTEREST IN TIME, THE PLEDGED PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED. IF THE VALUE OF THE COLLATERAL IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO COLLECT THE DEBT, OTHER ASSETS MAY BE REPOSSESSED TOO.
- IF THE BORROWER DOES NOT PAY THE INTEREST AND LOAN PRINCIPAL AMOUNTS IN TIME, INFORMATION ABOUT CREDIT HISTORY WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARMENIA CREDIT REGISTER AND ACRA CREDIT REPORTING CJSC.
ATTENTION: LOAN INTEREST RATES ARE CALCULATED BASED ON THE NOMINAL INTEREST RATE. AND THE ACTUAL ANNUAL INTEREST RATE SHOWS HOW MUCH THE LOAN WILL COST YOU IF YOU MAKE THE INTEREST PAYMENTS AND ALL MANDATORY PAYMENTS UNDER THE LOAN PROVISION AND SERVICING LINE WITHIN THE SPECIFIED PERIODS AND MEASURES. THE FORMULA FOR CALCULATING THE ANNUAL ACTUAL INTEREST RATE IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
INTEREST RATE CALCULATION EXAMPLE (PDF)
“Finance for everyone” www.abcfinance.am web page’s “Financial helper” system
- In order to search, compare and choose the most effective option for the services offered to individuals, you can refer to the following link: https://www.fininfo.am/finhelper/index.php?type=agricultural
- You have the right to communicate with the financial company whichever way you prefer: through postal communication or email. the electronic submission of the information is the most convenient option. it is available 27/7, it excludes the risks of losing paper based information and ensures confidentiality.
- The company can require additional documents or other information from the customer based on the “know your customer” principle, defined by the RA law “on combating money laundering and terrorism financing”.
- If you get a loan in US dollars, changes in the foreign exchange rate may affect loan repayments.